COVID-19 Safety and Precautions – June 2020
I would like to reassure my clients that I am taking every precautions and measures to ensure that I maintain a sterile and safe environment at all times within my studio setting. It is my top priority to ensure that my clients and their families are protected at all times.
Health and Safety measures that are currently in place in the studio are as follows.
• I ask that all my clients check their temperature before leaving their homes to attend their Photography session – Please cancel your appointment immediately if any of your family are showing any signs of illness such as high temperature, coughing, sneezing or any signs of a developing cold or sickness. All cancelled appointments will be re-scheduled.
• I will wash my hands thoroughly before and after each session and will continue to do so throughout the session. Hand sanitizer will be available at all times. Please ensure you wash your hands thoroughly once inside before entering the studio.
• I will be wearing a mask and clean white cotton gloves throughout the entire session.
• I will be staying as far away as possible from clients unless absolutely necessary (newborn shoot) where possible I will ask parents to aid their child/children with posing directed by myself from afar.
• Sessions will be strictly limited to immediate family only.
• A 24hour period will be required between each session to allow for deep cleaning and airing of the studio. Throughout the session and after I will be running my air purifier system to help eliminate germs, virus and allergens
• After each session the studio will be deep cleaned with every surface being thoroughly disinfected and sanitized – each blanket, wrap and any props used will be washed and sanitized immediately.
• Once inside, all coats, jackets and shoes will be left outside the studio before entering. Please ensure that you limit the amount of item you wish to bring into the studio. I would ask that all nappy bags etc are left outside the studio door until required. Please bring clean socks if you wish to walk in these whilst in the studio.
These precautions will remain in place for the foreseeable future and I thank you for your co-operation at this time